Faces of Hope
Virginia Employment Commission
3719 Saunders Ave
Richmond VA 23227
Friday July 18, 2014
10:00am – 1:00pm
Medical Assistants JO# 463509
- Drivers license required
- (Practice Fusion, Kareo)
Fitness Instructors JO# 463467
- Drivers license required
- Must be currently certified by a nationally recognized organization (NSCA, ACSM, ACE, AFAA).
Starting Pay- 10.00 + Depends on Experience
Note: You must register at www.vec.virginia.gov
Resumes required to attend
DONOR RELATIONS ASSOCIATE DEVELOPMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS FA6300 Virginia Commonwealth University is seeking applicants for the non-tenured, professional faculty position of Donor Relations Associate in the University’s Development and Alumni Relations Office. The position is a professional faculty position reporting to the Associate Director of Donor Relations. The Donor Relations Associate enhances the university’s relationship with donors through appropriate stewardship initiatives. The position manages several elements of donor stewardship and programming and serves on the team implementing presidential and vice presidential strategy for stewardship. The position is also responsible for program accountability and for expanding stewardship opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include: coordinating the presidential acknowledgement process, including writing personal and detailed acknowledgement letters and other special correspondence; data integrity and entry; list and event management; project support and support of the Associate Director and Senior Director of Donor Relations and office projects. The successful candidate must have a professional attitude including being positive, energetic and organized while effectively managing multiple projects under deadlines. The position requires demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or a commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU. Must have an advanced degree or training and work experience at a level that equates to an advanced degree. One year of development or donor relations experience is required.
Full-time; salary DOE.
To apply, please send a detailed cover letter, resume, writing sample and three references to VCU’s eJobs site at www.vcujobs.com. For more information, contact Anne Hoffler at email@example.com. Please indicate if you do not wish references to be contacted initially. Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for receipt of application: Open until Filled
Salary: Commensurate with experience, in accordance with Diocesan guidelines
St. Edward-Epiphany Catholic School is a Pre-K-8 Catholic School located in Richmond, Virginia. For over 50 years, the school has been home to excellence in faith formation, academics, and student-centered community outreach. Supported by dedicated parents and teachers, SEES fosters a positive and enriching learning environment for all students.
St. Edward-Epiphany School, in Richmond, VA has an opening for an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist. Recommended qualifications include, but are not limited to:
1. General administrative and office experience.
2. Strong Microsoft Office skills, high proficiency in both Excel and Outlook; phone, typing and documentation skills.
3. Ability to multi-task and adapt to change easily.
4. Effective organizational ability.
5. High level of interpersonal skills.
6. Maintain professional, positive, outgoing personality and possess a willingness to take on additional duties as required.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a Diocesan Application to Mr. Tracy Hamner at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to St. Edward-Epiphany School, 10701 W. Huguenot Road Richmond, Va. 23235.
Donley’s, a top-rated construction manager, has an opportunity for an Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant in our Richmond, VA office.
Directing telephonic traffic and visitors to appropriate personnel; providing administrative support as needed to various departments
- Answer phones and direct and/or respond to calls as appropriate.
- Review and direct voice mail messages in the general voice mailbox.
- Open and stamp all mail.
- Greet visitors to the office and direct them as necessary.
- Obtains and tracks affirmative action information from subcontractors and suppliers; maintains records relating to goals and participation.
- Prepare contract documents and letters of intent for subcontractors, vendors and other third parties, including but not limited to assembling scope of work and other attachments; coordinates signing and monitoring status of contract documents.
- Performs various administrative duties including record maintenance and administrative reporting, set up project folders for new jobs in accordance with office procedures.
- Assist with archiving of project documentation.
- Typing correspondence, documents, and projects on an as-needed basis.
- Updating database information as needed.
- Providing administrative support to VA office personnel.
- Assume additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
Education, Training and/or Experience
- At least 2 years experience as administrative assistant and at least one year of experience handling multi-line telephone systems.
- Preferred experience in the construction industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels.
- Well-developed problem solving abilities.
- Able to write business correspondence.
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to perform duties independently.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications; accounting software applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment.
- Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files.
- Work performed in a general office environment.
- May require availability for overtime hours and some local travel.
- Requires periodic participation and attendance at company events and meetings.
For more information, contact: Kristie Gee
Boulders VII 7325 Beaufont Springs Drive Suite 325 Richmond, VA 23225