Looking for delivery drivers in the West End. They would pick up food a delivery kitchen M thru F around 4. Should be finished by 6:45. Need to have reliable transportation and submit to a background check.
If you are interested, please contact Kelli Smith, 922-7835.
The Administrative Assistant provides clerical, technical and logistical support to The Director of Ministry Resources. Typical support would include: the use of technology to collect, manage and report information to others; maintain and post information to website and blog; compile information for reports; manage projects; schedule/coordinate meetings, events and training activities; answer/screen calls; identify problems with administrative systems and recommend/ implement solutions.
- Fully support the administrative needs of Director of Ministry
- Cheerleader/promoter for those connecting with NEM – both staff and community
- Implement a follow-up system for men & women who have connected with NEM
- Update and maintain website including registration for groups/classes/events, available ministry resources, small groups, etc.
- Regularly publish and promote ministry opportunities on website & social media
- Create and manage a resource list (curriculum/small group study materials) post online, and keep current
- Coordinate and implement logistics for workshops and class-type events
- Recruit, support and volunteers
- Provide information/support for those interested in a small group or workshop
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Answer emails promptly and communicate with NEM staff
- Update website & blogs for Ministry Resources (small groups, CTG, etc.)
- Regular contact with volunteers (small group leaders, other volunteers)
- Update registration and roster information for all workshops, groups, events
- Proofread/maintain website events listings, verifying correct information/registrations
- Maintain social media content/contact on Facebook, Twitter, etc. to promote interest in small groups, workshops and other scheduled opportunities
- Regular contact with NEM group participants addressing their requests
- Other tasks as assigned
Competencies, Talents, Gifts
- Examines an event/environment/process and asks, “How can I make this better?”
- Analytical, problem solver who is highly detail-oriented and competent
- Excellent administrative/organizational skills as well as some event planning capabilities
- Clear communication skills, including excellent verbal and administrative writing skills
- Proficient in social media for promoting ministry resources and opportunities
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, changing environment (some evenings/weekends may be required)
- Team player with a servant heart – driven to do great things in and for the Lord
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Power Point)
- Demonstrated proficiency in database management
- Proficient at blogging using WordPress technology
- Able to effectively engage, influence and communicate with team members & public
- Clear, accurate communications with a welcoming and engaging attitude
- Is a faithful follower of the Lord Jesus
- Ongoing demonstration of a life growing in all aspects of the Fruit of the Spirit
- Capable of creating and fostering a team environment and sense of unity
- Able to express warmth, care and respect towards others
- Self-starter who is motivated, responsible and takes the initiative
- Flexibility and grace to accept and adapt to change
- Desire to increase knowledge of administrative technologies and social media
- Willing to receive and process constructive feedback
Required Education & Experience
- HS graduate with relevant administrative college courses or AA degree in business
- Knowledge of computers, databases, software and word processing programs
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in non-profit/faith-based organization
Salary Range – $27,000 – $31,000
To apply: Email resume/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please)
I have read this job description and understand the requirements of the position. I understand that the duties/responsibilities in this job description may be modified in the future due to changing priorities, operating conditions or practices.
3719 Saunders Ave
Richmond, VA 23227
Thursday, November 13th 2014
10:00am – 1:00pm
Immediate openings for Mortgage Reviewers, Mortgage Processors, Mortgage Closers
Positions we have currently available are:
- Responsible for reviewing post closed mortgage loan documentation for compliance and accuracy.
- Review loan files to ensure compliance with all state and federal lending regulations
- Must also have a good understanding of company policies and procedures
- Compare closed loan parameters to investor and portfolio product guidelines.
- Must have the ability to recognize non-compliance issues and effective communicate these to the appropriate parties.
- Candidate must be familiar with Mortgage loan terms and documentation.
- Obtains necessary information (i.e. loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.)
- To process and complete mortgage loan files. Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Familiar with a variety of field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks; works with general direction regarding tasks to be performed
| Mortgage Closer
- Reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Closes loans and disburses loan funds.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks; works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ensure all loans are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company’s and investor’s requirements.
- This position will be responsible for preparing broker and correspondent loan closing packages, and ordering funds at the appropriate time for scheduled funding.
Note: Registration required at: www.vawc.virginia.gov Job order # 487711
Provide an updated Resume at the event.
For more information about this position, please contact:
Steve Cole, HR Director for Atlantic Constructors, Inc. (804) 523-8780
Atlantic Constructors, Inc.
1401 Battery Brooke Parkway
Richmond, VA 23237
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Preferred candidates will need to have skills in the electrical/electronic and motor area.
If interested in finding out more or applying for this position, please contact:
Margarete Culley, CEO
Delta Automation, Inc.
As an innovative Richmond based start-up, Live to Serve (livetoserve.com) is on the cutting edge of the social enterprise space; our mission being to leverage everyday transactions in the marketplace to raise money and create impact for our community.
We are looking for somebody to run the non-profit side of our operations. This person’s role will include the following:
1) Meeting with Non-Profit leaders in the community
2) Presenting to Non-Profit Boards
3) Helping Non-Profits run their campaigns through our site
4) Successfully onboarding non-profits and handling all operational and administrative tasks involved.
5) Calling on, Emailing, and reaching out to local non-profits, schools, churches, etc. in order to share the benefits of coming on the site with them.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years of prior experience, an undergraduate degree, and the desire to get onboard early with an extremely innovative, high tech start up. Prior non profit experience is a must. Prior fundraising experience is a plus. Must have a strong work ethic, be creative, have business savvy, and be extremely entrepreneurial. Hustle is a job requirement. The desire to to be a part of a startup, feel alive, and make real transformational change through what you do on an everyday basis is also required.
We will offer competitive compensation. If interested and you think you have the experience and what it takes to be part of a team launching a company, please respond to email@example.com resume and cover letter.
For additional information about Live to Serve, please see the press articles/spots below.
Thank you and Serve Everyday,
The Live to Serve Team.
Richmond Times Dispatch:
Richmond Biz Sense:
Time is running out!
Our 7-week career development workshop is just about to start! It will help you:
• Discover your calling and purpose
• Find career direction
• Identify future goals
• Enhance your resume
• With mock interviews
• Network effectively
• Through peer support and prayer
When: Mondays, October 13 – November 24, 2-3:30 PM
Where: Needle’s Eye Office | 104 Berrington Ct., Richmond, 23221
Cost: $40 (partial scholarships available; please contact Lisa Rattner at firstname.lastname@example.org for details)